Reliable Urology Care is a premier distributor of urological products in New England. We offer an extensive collection of products and provide free home delivery. We will work with your doctor and handle all the insurance documentation for you to maximize your coverage and make your order as quick and stress free as possible.
Catheters for intermittent bladder drainage, including hydrophilic, antibacterial, straight and coude style catheters.
- Will Medicare cover catheters?
- Medicare covers up to 200 catheters per month when they are determined by the doctor to be medically necessary, and there is proper documentation supporting the necessity. We reference Medicare’s Coverage Determination document for all patient’s in order to ensure accurate coverage quotes. Please contact our office with any questions.
- I have Medicaid or a Commercial payor, how can I find out if they will cover catheters?
- We work with most insurances in New England. Please contact our office today for us to determine your coverage.
- Do I need to worry about allergies?
- Most catheters are made with latex or silicone among other materials. If you have an allergy, it is important to avoid that material and reach out to your doctor to let them know.
- How do I know what size or brand is right for me?
- Catheters are not one size fits all. Your prescribing doctor will help you determine what is best to suit your needs. Sizes are given in French (Fr) measurement, which refers to the diameter of the catheter.
- How long until I receive my order?
- Orders for in-stock items placed before 1PM arrive typically arrive the next business day.
- What happens when I need more?
- A company representative will call you when it’s time to get more supplies, but you may contact us at any time via phone, email, or the online ordering portal if you need more or have any questions/concerns.